Sunday, May 6, 2012

Post, The First

For much of my life I've enjoyed writing; and in many ways have found the written word to be a more satisfying form of self expression than the spoken word. Much of my past writing has been about dogs and dog training; but lately I find myself wanting to write less about those subjects and write more on other topics as well - topics I've stumbled upon during my life's journey. In addition to the dogs (which are definitely a part of my journey) I also have views on "Life, the Universe and Everything" a phrase I’ll shamelessly borrow from Douglas Adams. I thought perhaps others might also share similar thoughts, views and experiences and may even find something of value in my scribbling - after all we're all simply Carbon Based Lifeforms on this once in a lifetime journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment